We are excited to share that the details about our 2024 conference are finally here!
The 2024 DSF Biennial Family & Professional Conference will be held next year in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 20-22. The conference and associated activities will be held at the JW Marriott hotel, which is connected to the Mall of America. We encourage you to mark your calendars and consider joining us for this unforgettable experience.
This 6th biennial conference will bring patient families, clinicians, researchers, and industry professionals together to engage with one another and learn about the latest in research and clinical care for Dravet syndrome.
Details such as the conference agenda, how to register and discounted room rates for attendees will be available beginning early next year. In the meantime, you can learn more about the upcoming event here.
We hope we'll see you there!
Dravet Syndrome Foundation
Join Our Upcoming Webinar
We encourage you to join us for our next 2023 DSF Caregiver Educational Webinar: Let's Talk Special Education: Considerations for the Dravet student on Monday, April 17 at 4 pm PT | 5 pm MT | 6 pm CT | 7 pm ET.
We are grateful to Dravet parent Nicole Byrd, also an occupational therapist (OT), for volunteering her time and expertise to present this topic. Joining the panel are: Erin Reoyo, DSF Family Network Liaison. Erin is also a pediatric speech-language pathologist (SLP) with experience in the school setting and mom to a 9-year-old on an IEP. Cristin Wicketts, Lead Nurse in a large school district in Texas and aunt to a Dravet warrior. Crystal Ferguson, Special Education Administrator in North Carolina and LGS (Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) Foundation Parent Ambassador.
Learn more and register for the webinar today here.
News and Events
- THANK YOU! - Thanks to your support, we raised over $20,000 through Give Up Your Cup in March!
- Clinical Trials - Learn about upcoming clinical trials and see if any may be right for you and your family.
- Advocate for Dravet - Learn about how you can get involved in legislative efforts to support our community here.
- Host an Event - Hosting a fundraising event is a great way to unite your community and raise awareness for Dravet syndrome. Learn more about how to bring an event to your area here.
- Caregiver Survey - Are you a primary caregiver to a child with Dravet syndrome 4-years old or younger? DSF worked with UCB Biosciences on a survey to help us learn more about the needs of families in the early stages of their medical journey with Dravet. Take the survey here.