Last month was an incredible Dravet Syndrome Awareness Month! We want to thank everyone who participated for your support. Together, we were able to raise more money for research, bring awareness to new communities, and get one step closer to a cure!
While awareness month may be over, we still have several opportunities to help us continue our mission and provide for our community. We hope you'll continue to join us this summer as we keep up our work with more upcoming events, new partnerships and exciting updates.
See some of the ways you can keep the momentum going with us this summer below!
Dravet Syndrome Foundation
We've Joined Parent to Parent USA!
Parent to Parent USA isn't the only new and exciting partnership we have to share with you! We also recently teamed up with The Connected Parent! The Connected Parent helps families more easily access the tools, care, and support needed for mental health and happiness. We look forward to working with them to help improve the resources available for families searching for support.
Marlins For Mason
Marlins for Mason is making a splash with this fundraiser! Dedicated to 5-year-old Mason Prather, Marlins for Mason is a non-profit marlin release tournament benefitting the Dravet Syndrome Foundation. This event will be held August 4 and 5 at the Ocean City Marlin Club and Atlantic Tackle in Ocean City, Maryland. You are invited to attend, donate and/or sponsor the event as we reel in a cure.
At DSF, you can be sure that your donations go toward the highest caliber of research and directly make a difference for our community. If you don't believe us, you can hear it directly from them! We've asked some of our researchers to share how our funding has supported them so you can see exactly what impact it makes! Hear how your donations matter as we share their stories on social media.
News and Events
- Double Down for Dravet - Let's have fun and fundraise together in Frisco, TX on August 12! Learn more.
- Dance Away Dravet - Help us Dance Away Dravet in Jamison, PA on September 16. Learn more.
- Dance For Dravet - Join us on October 6 in St. Louis, MO as we dance and fundraise for a cure Learn more.
- Research Grant Applications - We are now accepting research grant applications for 2023, including a special one-time call for applications focused on genetic impacts on patient phenotype with budgets up to $1M. Learn more about the qualifications and opportunities here.
- Clinical Trials - Learn about upcoming clinical trials and see if any may be right for you and your family.